Prawns ... 250 gms
Lemon juice .. 1 tbsp
Parsley ...... handful (chopped finely)
Salt ..... to taste
Black pepper... 1/2 tsp
Oil ..... 1 tbsp
Palm oil / oleo de dende .... 1 tbsp
Tomatoes .... 1 (cut into small pieces)
Coconut milk ... 3-4 tbsps
1. Clean the prawns and de-vein them.
2. Marinate the prawns with lemon juice,black pepper, salt and parsley.
3. In a pan heat the cooking oil and add the marinated prawns and cook for a 4-5 minutes.
4. Now add the tomatoes and simmer.
5. When they are almost done, stir in the palm oil and cook for a minute.
6. Finally add the coconut milk and simmer for a minute until done.
Serve with plain rice.
Recipe Source : Tudo Gostosos