This is another version of Sindhi mutton curry, slow cooked with yogurt, fresh mint, coriander leaves and spices. Mutton is mixed with everything and left to simmer in its own juices until tender. Seyala teevan goes very well with dhodho (jowar ki roti) or fulkas.
Mint leaves......a handful
Coriander leaves .. handful
Green chillies .. 1-2
Garlic .... 1 tsp ( crushed)
Ginger .... 1 tsp (grated)
Turmeric Powder....1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder......1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder.......1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Garam Masala powder.....1/2 tsp
Bay leaves ... 2-3
Cinnamon stick .. 1 piece
Oil.....2 - 3 tbsp
1. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Add the bay leaves and cinnamon stick.
2. Add the garlic ginger paste and saute.
3. Now add all the ingredients except garam masala and cook on high flame till the water of the mutton dries. Also, keep mixing the mutton from time to time.
4. Now, add enough water for the gravy as per your preference, garam masala, coriander leaves and cook on low flame till the mutton is cooked.
5. Serve with rice or chapatis.
I love mutton, but we don't get here and your mutton dish looks so so yummy droolie delicious.ReplyDelete
Thanks dear .. this is the most simplest recipe everDelete
With those blend of spices....the recipes would have tasted yummy. Looks gr8!ReplyDelete
Yes dear.. tastes so deliciousDelete
Mmmm this is really yummy! Spicy delight made very easy!ReplyDelete
Thanks for liking SanghiDelete