It is also a good accompaniment with grilled meats.
Carrots .... 2
Mustard seeds .. 1 tsp
Green chillies ... 2 - 3
Garlic ......... 1 tsp (crushed)
Turmeric powder .. 1/4 tsp
Besan / gram flour .. 1 tbsp (dry roasted)
Salt ...... to taste
Oil ..... 2-3 tbsps
1. Peel and cut the carrots into 1 inch long strips.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds.
3. When they crackle, add the green chillies, garlic and carrots.
4. Add the salt and turmeric powder and saute.
5. Sprinkle little water for the carrots to cook. (as much as needed)
6. Stir in the dry roasted besan and mix well. Simmer for half a minute.
Tip: Since this vegetable has no spice powders you can increase the chillies if you like it hot.
wonderful. this has been my fav shobhaReplyDelete
i love the look u got of the carrots
thanks for linking to my event
Thanks for liking meenaDelete
Looks simple but delicious and healthy.ReplyDelete
Yes dear.. thanksDelete
Delicious. We all are enjoying now feast from Homely Food. Carrot stir fry looks fabulous Shobha ji.ReplyDelete
Lol.. yes Sanoli, this month's menu is set for us.Delete
Healthy recipe.. Thanks for sharing Shobha :-)ReplyDelete
looks great.. I love the addition of besan flourReplyDelete
Thanks.. besan gives the body to the curryDelete
Stir fry looks just awesome...ReplyDelete
simple and very homey!!! Thanks for linking it to my event!! Looking for more yummy recipes!!ReplyDelete
Event - WTML w giveaway
Guru’s Cooking is giving away gift hampers like never before, so what are you waiting for, let’s get started click here to Win Gift Hampers , http://guruscooking.com/giveaway-summer-13-drinks-desserts/ReplyDelete
Will check outDelete
Yes .. sometimes we are not upto cooking elaborate meals.ReplyDelete