1 Ripe and firm papaya
1. On the papaya, carefully mark the shape of the bird's face, neck, wings and the back tail piece should be in an oval shape and a little higher than the face.
2. Carefully cut the shape of the face and the neck with a thin, sharp knife.
3. On the sides of the papaya, make 4-5 slits for the wings.
4. Fix cherry tomatoes on the tail piece.
5. Place some lettuce leaves in the papaya and adjust the slits of the wings in a slightly slanting position.
6. Use cloves for the eyes.
7. Make a beak and a crown from a firm, red tomato or red capsicum.