Indian Independence day special Tiranga Salad
Carrots .... 1
Radish ..... 1
Lettuce half bunch
Mayonnaise.. 2-3 tbsps
Honey .... 1 tbsp
Black pepper .. freshly crushed - 1/4 tsp
Dry herbs ( you can use any one available - oregano, basil, parsley, mint ) .. 1 tsp
Olive oil .. 1 spoon
Salt ... to taste
A slice of cucumber and coriander stems for the chakra.
1. Wash the vegetables well .
2. Peel and grate the carrot and radish.
3. Cut the lettuce into thin strips.
4. Mix the remaining ingredients to make a dressing.
5. Mix a spoonful of dressing in each of them.
6. Arrange them on a platter in the flag colours.
Make a chakra with a thin slice of cucumber and coriander stems.
Since it is the Indian Independence day menu I have made it in the shape of the Indian flag.. You may decorate any way you like.