Mango ... 1 big ( 2 cups of pulp)
Lychees .. Fresh or canned
Gelatine .. 1 sachet (about one and half tbsps - plain without flavour)
Sugar ...... 2 tbsps
1. Peel the mango and make pulp out of it without adding water. We need 2 cups of pulp.
2. Heat 1/4 cup water and dissolve the gelatine and 2 tbsps sugar. Let it cool.
3. Cut 5-6 lychees into pieces and mix in the prepared mango pulp.
4. Stir in the gelatine and mix well.
5. Pour it into the serving dish. Garnish with a few lychees and let it set in the refrigerator.
This is a very simple dessert and takes very little effort and time.