This is a very simple and healthy soup with no cream or thickener added to it. Just salt, a pinch of freshly ground black pepper and dry herbs bring out the flavour. I have served it with healthy quinoa sticks bought from a store.
Carrots ... 1 big or 2 small
Tomatoes ... 2 or 3 (depending on the size)
Salt .. to taste
Dry herbs like oregano and basil
Crushed black pepper
1. Clean and scrape the carrot and cut onto pieces.
2. Wash the tomatoes and cut them.
3. Pressure cook them with 2-3 cups of water. You can also cook simmering them in a pan... it takes longer.
4. Blend them using a hand blender or in a mixie.
5. Strain the soup adding a little water.
6. Bring it to a boil and add salt and dry herbs. Keep the consistency according to your preference.
7. Sprinkle freshly ground black pepper and serve.