Strawberry or Raspberry jelly ... 1 packet
Plain gelatine crystals ............ 1 tsp
Cream ......................... 1 sachet (200ml )
Vanilla essence .... 1-2 drops
Sugar .................... 1 tbsp
Chantilly cream ..... 1 can (I bought the ready to use can )
Cherries .......... for garnishing
Heart shaped cutter
1. Set the strawberry jelly as per the instructions on the pack but reduce the quantity of water because we need firm jelly.
2. Heat 1 and 1/2 cups of water and mix the plain jelly crystals until well blended. Let it cool.
3. Add the cream and sugar and mix it well. You can flavour it with vanilla essence if you like.
4. Grease the moulds before setting both the jellies so that the jelly can be upturned easily.
5. First take the white jelly and carefully separate the edges using a knife and take it out in a plate.
6. Cut out a heart using a cutter
7. Repeat the same with the red coloured jelly.
8. Place the red jelly heart into the white jelly to fit into the heart portion that was removed.
9. Garnish it with chantilly cream and cherries.
A simple and easy dessert is ready to serve.
a perfect valentine gift.............ReplyDelete
Yes dear ,, thanksDelete
Looks so delicious!ReplyDelete
Thanks a lotDelete
very romantic dessert.ReplyDelete
True,, perfect doe the Day !Delete
so so cute and requires a lot of patience.ReplyDelete
Yes dear .. thanks for likingDelete
What a pretty dessert! So perfect for Valentine's Day! and I am sure it tastes as delicious as it looks.ReplyDelete
Thanks for likingDelete
This is so neat and it looks so pretty. Perfect for Valentine's DayReplyDelete
Thanks for the compliment RenuDelete