Tastes awesome.. Give it a try !
Potatoes ... 5-6
Spinach .... 1/2 bunch (1cup)
Coriander leaves ... 1/2 cup
Mint leaves ....... handful
Kasoori methi ... 1 tbsp
Green chillies .. 1-2
Garlic ... 1 tsp
Ginger ... 1 tsp
Cumin seeds ..... 1 tsp
Turmeric powder .. 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder .. 1 tsp
Salt ... to taste
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into thick slices. Put them in salt water.
2. Heat oil and fry the potatoes until almost done. Remove and set aside.
3. In a pan heat a little oil and add the cumin seeds.
4. When they crackle, add the ginger garlic and saute.
5. Now add the green chillies and greens. Stir fry adding salt and spice powders.
6. Now tip in the fried potato slices and stir.
7 Simmer for half a minute.
Serve with rotis / puris.