Chicken (boneless)... 100gms (optional)
Rotis ...... 3-4
Red capsicum / bell pepper ... as needed
Green capsicum / bell pepper .. as needed
Carrot ...... half
Spring onions ... 2 sprigs
Garlic paste ... 1 tsp
Soy sauce .. 2 -3 tsps
Chilli sauce .. 2 tsps
Salt .. to taste
Oil .. 2 tbsps
1. Cut the chicken into thin strips and marinate with a little soy sauce and garlic paste.
2. Roll the rotis and cut them into long strips.
3. Cut the bell peppers and carrot into thin juliennes.
4. In a pan, heat the oil and stir fry the marinated chicken strips.
5. Now add the vegetables and saute a little. The vegetables should not be overcooked. Keep them crunchy.
6. Tip in the roti strips and add a little salt, say and chilli sauces.
7. Add the chopped spring onions. Stir well to mix.
Note :You may also add any other vegetables of your choice, scrambled eggs to replace the chicken... or make them just veg.