Chicken (boneless)... 100gms (optional)
Rotis ...... 3-4
Red capsicum / bell pepper ... as needed
Green capsicum / bell pepper .. as needed
Carrot ...... half
Spring onions ... 2 sprigs
Garlic paste ... 1 tsp
Soy sauce .. 2 -3 tsps
Chilli sauce .. 2 tsps
Salt .. to taste
Oil .. 2 tbsps
1. Cut the chicken into thin strips and marinate with a little soy sauce and garlic paste.
2. Roll the rotis and cut them into long strips.
3. Cut the bell peppers and carrot into thin juliennes.
4. In a pan, heat the oil and stir fry the marinated chicken strips.
5. Now add the vegetables and saute a little. The vegetables should not be overcooked. Keep them crunchy.
6. Tip in the roti strips and add a little salt, say and chilli sauces.
7. Add the chopped spring onions. Stir well to mix.
Note :You may also add any other vegetables of your choice, scrambled eggs to replace the chicken... or make them just veg.
so beautifully made chicken roti noodles.....feeling hungry again. Nice presentation.ReplyDelete
Thanks a lot for liking the dish and presentationDelete
Couldn't think of a yummier way to finish off the leftover rotis....ReplyDelete
Exactly Nayna.. I loved this preparation a lot too and felt so happy when I got this ideaDelete
wow drooling over here after seeing it....ReplyDelete
You have to make it nowDelete
roti noodle looks delicious love it.ReplyDelete
Thanks a lot SwathiDelete
Sounds yummy and lipsmacking roti noodles :)Very happy to follow you dear ..Will be happy if u follow me back !!ReplyDelete
Thanks and I will do the sameDelete
Makes me hungry..wat a wonderful to way to finish leftover rotis.ReplyDelete
Thanks a lot for liking priyaDelete
Aww ths z sooo coooll!! Havent tried it before. Will surely try some day. Excellent idea for trapping kids lol :D Thanx for linking back :)ReplyDelete
Back to School Lunch Idea
Thanks a lot for liking the recipe idea..Delete