Zucchinis ... 3 - 4 ( medium sized)
Gram flour ... 2 tbsps
Red chilli powder ... 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder ... 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder .. 1 tsp
Garam masala ..... 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds .... 1 tbsp
Kasoori methi .... 1 tbsp
Asafoetida ...... 1 pinch
Ginger ..... 1 tbsp (grated)
Fresh red chilli or green chilli .. Cut into strips for garnishing.
Oil ........ 3-4 tbsps
1. Wash the zucchinis and wipe them well with a kitchen towel.
2. Cut into small cubes along with the peel.
3.In a bowl mix all the spice powders, salt and besan except garam masala and coat the zucchini pieces with this. The moisture from the zucchini helps the powder to stick to them, so there is no need of any water.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds and asafoetida. When the seeds crackle, add the grated ginger and saute.
5. Now tip in the zucchini pieces and stir fry. Cover with a lid. Keep stirrring from time to time.
6. When it is three-fourths done, sprinkle the kasoori methi and garam masala powder.
7. Garnish with thin chilli strips ( optional ) You may even use coriander leaves.
Very healthy side dish..ReplyDelete
Looks so appealing...ReplyDelete
Thanks for likingDelete
Unique dish, looks really delicious!ReplyDelete
Sounds delicious. I love courgette.ReplyDelete
Very healthy and looks super delicious!ReplyDelete
Excellent side dish to enjoy thoroughly with some rotis.ReplyDelete
healthy side dish.ReplyDelete
delicious stir fryReplyDelete
delicious recipe... yummy...ReplyDelete