Recently I saw the picture of these Easter Bunny Bread Rolls .. perfect for the season... I thought I'll give it a try. Aren't they cute ???
Ingredients for the dough:
Maida/white flour ........... 2 cups
Fresh yeast ... 1 cube (if using dry yeast-1 tablespoon)
Salt ............ 1 tsp.
Sugar ......... 2 tsp.
Ghee/butter .......... 1 tsp.
Luke warm water for kneading.( you may use milk + water )
1. Take the flour, make a well in the middle. Put only the sugar and crumble the yeast on top of the sugar.
2. Sprinkle the salt on the side (there should be no contact between the yeast and the salt)
3. Knead the dough using the luke warm water.Add the ghee and knead it well for 2-3 minutes.
4. Cover it and leave it in a warm place till it is risen to double.
(about 15-20 mins. in summer....in winter it takes a little longer)
5. Knead the dough again and make buns.
6. Using scissors give a snip on two sides to make the ears.
7. Pierce with a straw for eyes.
8. Leave them for 5 minutes to rise.
9. Bake them in a pre-heated oven on medium temperature (200 degrees) for
8-10 minutes or until done.
Note: The temperature may vary a few minutes depending on the size and type of the oven.
looks awesome!!loved the clicks!ReplyDelete
They are so cute!!ReplyDelete
Thank you ApuDelete
Yes Babitha.. :)Delete
Looks so lovelyReplyDelete
oh the yeastReplyDelete
i m unable to make anything with yeast as it refuses to work with me
bt this is yummy tempting one eh shobha
Thank you Meena.. but do give it a try .. It is not difficult.Delete
Super cute Shobha :)ReplyDelete
Latest Post - Paala Taalikalu / Rice Noodles Sweet (My Grandmom's Recipe)
luking so cute..happy easter..ReplyDelete
Thanks .. Happy EasterDelete
Easter Bunny Bread Rolls looks cute and it is tempting to have it. Nice idea and the great recipe. The ingredients are of too nice and simple. Great!.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for likingDelete
they look so cute...love them ;)ReplyDelete
Awesome!! Easy to follow recipe and I am sure kids will love this. thanks for linking wih us.tReplyDelete
Thanks Pooja.. yes kids will love these..Delete
I swear this is sooo appealing to kids.. loving ittt :) Thanx for linking to my event :)ReplyDelete
Back to School Lunch Idea
looks so cute.ReplyDelete
Awwwh, these are so cute.ReplyDelete
Bread rolls looks so cute.ReplyDelete
haha :D very innovative Shobha, they look so very cute!ReplyDelete
very cute little bread rollsReplyDelete
Easter bunnies look so cuteReplyDelete
these are so cute and adorable. What a creative idea!ReplyDelete
Aww! they are so cute.I love them definitely will love to try them. Awesome.ReplyDelete