This is a simple preparation of rice with paneer, flavoured with jeera and whole spices. It tastes really good with all the Shahi side dishes. This is a perfect party dish.
Rice ......... 1 cup
Paneer ..... 1/4 cup (cut into tiny cubes)
Cumin seeds or caraway seeds ... 1 tsp
Cinnamon .... 1 inch piece
Black cardamom .... 1
Green cardamoms ... 2-3
Bay leaf ....... 1-2
Salt .... to taste
Oil / ghee .. 1 tbsp or as needed.
1. Wash the rice and soak for 1 hour.
2. Fry the paneer pieces to a light golden colour. Set aside.
3. In a pan heat oil or ghee and add the whole spices except cumin / caraway seeds.
4. When they give out an aroma add the rice and saute. Add 2 cups water.
5. Season with salt and cook until 3/4 th done.
6. Tip in the fried paneer pieces.T
7. Heat a little ghee. Sprinkle the cumin / caraway seeds on the rice and pour hot ghee over them.
8. Keep on dum for a minute.
thats an flavorful combo looks delicious :)ReplyDelete
Yes Manjula.. I love it tooDelete
Drooling here. Very inviting.ReplyDelete
Welcome to my place for dinnerDelete
Wow , simple yet tatsty rice. Thanks for sending to my event .ReplyDelete
Flavorful pulao Ji...ReplyDelete
Simple and flavorful rice.. Looks inviting!ReplyDelete
Awesome jeera paneer rice..my favourite at any time.ReplyDelete
Thats a wonderful jeera paneer rice. Happy to follow u. If u get time visit my space too.ReplyDelete
Thanks Eliza.. will do the sameDelete
I like the addition of Paneer to jeera rice.ReplyDelete
Lovely recipe.. yummy!!ReplyDelete
I can happily have this flavourful rice with a rich gravy.ReplyDelete
Thanks for likingDelete
Flavorful pulao, liked the addition of paneer..ReplyDelete
Easy and yummy recipe!!ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing
Thank you JanviDelete
Hello, I tried this paneer recipe and it tastes just awesome. I also recommend everyone to try this at least one time you will love this.ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing such amazing paneer recipe.