Make these tiny pizza cups for your kids party. The procedure is the same like making pizza .
For the dough:
All purpose flour / maida .... 1 cup
Fresh yeast .................... 1/2 cube (If using dry yeast - 1 tsp )
Sugar ........................... 1 tsp
Salt .............................. 1/4 tsp
Olive oil ................... 2 tbsps
2.Take luke-warm water and knead the dough starting from the middle portion and gradually mix everything.
3. Using a little more olive oil knead the dough well for 2-3 minutes.
4. Oil a dish and place the dough in it well covered in a warm place to rise. It takes about 20 - 30 minutes. In winters it may take longer.
To make the Sauce
Tomatoes ... 1-2
Garlic ......... 1 tbsp
Chilli sauce .. 1 tbsp
Tomato ketchup .. 1 tsp
Oregano / basil ... 1 tsp
Salt ........... to taste
Olive oil .... 2 tbsps
2. Add the blanched and chopped tomatoes and simmer to cook.
3.Add the sauces and tempering. Set aside to cool.
To make the cups:
2. Spread a little portion with your fingers and press it in the greased cups.
3. Leave for a few minutes. Half bake the cups in a pre-heated oven.
4. Remove them and let them cool.
To assemble the pizza cups:
Capsicums ( you may use any topping you like )
2. Fill them with the prepared sauce and finely chopped capsicums.
3. Spread the grated cheese and place a piece of olive on top.
4. Grill them in a pre-heated oven for 4-5 minutes or until done.
Since the cups are half baked it does not take long.
You can even place them in colourful paper cups for the kids.
wow now tht is innovative shobhaReplyDelete
Thanks a lot for liking MeenaDelete
perfcet for parties...yummy and tasty..thnx for sending them to me :)ReplyDelete
Those pizza cups looks damn cute, kids friendly starter,thanks for sending..ReplyDelete
Yes Priya.. perfect for kids partyDelete
Very cute pizza cups. I am going to try them soon... I'm a new blogger... Do visit my blog... http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/ReplyDelete
Thanks and welcome Nilu.. will surely visit your blog too and followDelete
Delicious cups and perfectly made...ReplyDelete
Pizza cups looks so beautiful,perfect for parties...ReplyDelete
Yes dear.. thanksDelete
my kids love this, i call them pizza muffin.ReplyDelete
bookmarked it.. will try it for sure..ReplyDelete
love this individual cuppies...ReplyDelete
loved the idea. I have a concern, will these not become brittle on the sides?ReplyDelete
No dear.. not at allDelete
look really tempting , i'm droolingReplyDelete
They look so cute! Fresh and fun for kidsReplyDelete
cute pizza cups...ReplyDelete
Thanks for linking with my event “Foodabulous Fest –April Month Series”
cute n lovely cup pizzas..ReplyDelete
cute little pizzas. I'm sure Kids would love it anytime.. Thanks for linking with us..ReplyDelete
Yes Pooja.. kids delightDelete
These pizza cups will attract kids :) Thanx for linking to my event :)ReplyDelete
Back to School Lunch Idea
Sure Sapana .. thank you for following my blog and all the complimentsReplyDelete