Salmon ..... 200 gms
Spring roll wrappers .. as needed
Soya sauce .. 1 tbsp
Chilli sauce ... 1 tsp (add more if you like it spicier)
Garlic paste ... 1 tsp
Salt ....... a pinch or two (Soya sauce already contains salt)
Oil .... to fry
To make the paste for binding the strips:
Flour / maida .... 2-3 tbsps
Water .............. 1/2 cup
Dilute the maida with water and cook it in a pan whisking continuously to avoid lumps until it is thick
1. Marinate the salmon fingers with soya sauce, chilli sauce, garlic paste and salt ( I skipped adding salt )
2. Leave them for few hours or over night.
3. Cut the spring roll wrappers into 3 strips ( each 3 inches wide )
4. Drain the salmon well from the marinade.
5. Take a wrapper strip and apply the maida paste on it.
6. Place the salmon piece on the edge as shown in the image and seal the edge and continue to wrap it. Seal the other edge.
7. When you are ready to serve, heat oil and deep fry the cigars until golden brown and crisp.
8. Serve with chilli sauce.
Ongoing event Teacher's Favorite Dish
Ongoing event Party & Giveaway
Those fingers are just awesome..Seriously irresistible.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the complimentDelete
Looks amazing!! Thanks for linking it to my giveaway :)ReplyDelete
Thanks a lotReplyDelete