It turned out very delicious.
Rajma ... 1/2 cup
Potatoes .. 1 large
Onion .... 1 grated)
Ginger ... 1 inch piece (grated)
Garlic ... 1 tsp (crushed)
Green chillies .. 1-2
Coriander leaves .. handful
Turmeric powder ... 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder ... 1/4 tsp
Garam masala ...... 1/2 tsp
Oil .... 1-2 tbsps
1. Soak rajma preferably over-night. Boil them in a pressure cooker adding salt until cooked.
2. Peel the potato and cut into cubes. Fry it and set aside. (you may use boiled one if you like)
3. In a pan heat oil and fry the grated onion to golden brown colour.
4. Tip in the chopped green chillies, ginger, garlic and tomato. Saute until everything is cooked.
5. Add enough water as per your preference. Bring to a boil and add the salt and spice powders.
6. Mix in the boiled rajma and fried aloo. Add the coriander leaves.
7. Simmer until done.
Serve with rice.
yummy n scrumptious curry...ReplyDelete
Curry looks delicious. Loved the combo.ReplyDelete
Thanks for likingDelete
looks yummy and yummy comboReplyDelete
Thanks Veena.. aloo goes with anythingDelete
One of my favourites =)ReplyDelete
Thanks .. same hereDelete
Wow, i can happily have this rajma aloo with rotis anytime of the day..Delicious combo.ReplyDelete
I prefer with basmati riceDelete