Potatoes taste so good when added to the meats. It is such a versatile vegetable that it can be combined with any meats or vegetables.
Keema .... 250 gms ( I have used chicken mince )
Potatoes ... 2
Onions ..... 2 (medium sized)
Tomato ... 1
Garlic .... 1 tsp (crushed)
Ginger .... 1 tsp (grated)
Green chillies .. 1-2 (as per your taste)
Coriander leaves .. handful
Turmeric powder .. 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder .. 1 tsp
Garam masala powder .. 1 tsp
Red chilli powder .. 1/2 tsp ( or as per your taste )
Salt .... to taste
Oil ..... 3-4 tbsps
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions to a golden brown colour.
2. Now add the tomatoes, garlic, ginger, green chillies and a little water and simmer.
3. When it is done mash the onion paste and tip in the keema.
4. Saute it adding a little water. Continue doing this (bhunoing) till you get a nice brown colour.
5. Now add the potato pieces, spice powders and sufficient water to cook.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves.(you can add some while cooking )
Note: Mutton mince takes a little longer time to cook. so add water accordingly.