This is a Brazilian chicken cooked with milk, cream and sauces. It is served with plain rice and fried crispy potato sticks.
Chicken .... 200 gms (boneless)
Champignon ( preserved button mushrooms) 5-6
(you can replace them with stir fried mushrooms)
Tomato puree.. 2 tbsps
Tomato ketchup .. 1 tbsp
Milk ............ 1/4 cup
Mustard Sauce .. 1 tsp
Worcestershire sauce .. 1 tsp
Cream ........ 3-4 tbsps
Oil ...... 2-3 tbsps
Salt ..... to taste
1. Clean the chicken and cut into small pieces or strips.
2. Heat oil in a pan and saute the chicken until it changes the colour. ( 2-3 Mins)
3. Add the tomato puree and salt and simmer.
4. Now add the sauces, mushrooms and mix well.
5. Stir in the milk. The quantity depends on how much gravy you want.
6. Finally add the cream and give it a stir.
Serve on a bed of plain rice with crispy potato sticks.