Macaroni ... 1/2 cup (boiled)
Eggs ......... 2
Onion ...... 2 tbsps (finely chopped)
Green chillies .. 1 (finely chopped)
Coriander leaves .. 2 tbsps
Cheese (grated).....1 tbsps (optional)
Salt ...... to taste
Bread slices ... as needed
Oil ..... 2 tbsps
1. In a pan add oil and saute the onion until translucent.
2. Add the chillies, coriander leaves and salt.
3. Add the eggs and scramble them.
4. Mix the boiled macaroni and stir.
5. Add the grated cheese and stir until it melts.
6. Spread the filling on a bread slice. Place another one on top and grill the sandwiches.
Note: You can skip green chillies if you are making for kids. You may also add black pepper if you like.
You can also use any left over pasta.