This is a very popular Brazilian snack that you get in the beach side restaurants.Ingredients:
Fish .... 2 fillets (boneless)
Lemon juice ... 1-2 tbsps
Garlic ......... 1 tsp
Salt .... to taste
White wine .... 4 tbsps
White pepper ... to taste
Oil ..... to fry
Spring onion .. for garnishing
White flour ... (with salt added to it)
Eggs ....... 2 (beaten with a pinch of salt)
1. Clean the fish and cut into small pieces or strips. (select a boneless variety)
2. Marinate it with lemon juice, wine, garlic, salt and white pepper for few hours. Keep it in the refrigerator.
3. Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
4. Take out the fish pieces from the marination and dip them in the egg and the white flour, repeating this process once again. (2 coatings for each piece)
5. Deep fry the fish pieces and serve hot .
Tip: To make the fritters more crunchy add a spoon of corn starch to the white flour.