This is a very popular Brazilian snack that you get in the beach side restaurants.Ingredients:
Fish .... 2 fillets (boneless)
Lemon juice ... 1-2 tbsps
Garlic ......... 1 tsp
Salt .... to taste
White wine .... 4 tbsps
White pepper ... to taste
Oil ..... to fry
Spring onion .. for garnishing
White flour ... (with salt added to it)
Eggs ....... 2 (beaten with a pinch of salt)
1. Clean the fish and cut into small pieces or strips. (select a boneless variety)
2. Marinate it with lemon juice, wine, garlic, salt and white pepper for few hours. Keep it in the refrigerator.
3. Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
4. Take out the fish pieces from the marination and dip them in the egg and the white flour, repeating this process once again. (2 coatings for each piece)
5. Deep fry the fish pieces and serve hot .
Tip: To make the fritters more crunchy add a spoon of corn starch to the white flour.
Pin for later
You may also like:
Acaraje / Brazilian Black Eyed Bean Fritters
Bolinhos deSiri / Crab Meat Balls
Wow! Fish fritters look superb and amazing Shobha :-)ReplyDelete
Shobha Ji ....I wish you would have come to Bangalore...ReplyDelete
Want to taste the recipes made by you !!! They are totally lip-smacking :)
Oh dear.. how I wish that too.. thanks for liking my recipesDelete
Mouthwatering fritters.. A great starter.ReplyDelete
Yes Vidya.. thanksDelete
Super delicious !! looks so inviting !!ReplyDelete
Thanks for likinhDelete
Yummy and super delicious fish fritters. Your love to have few pieces rite now.....:)ReplyDelete
Most welcome SanoliDelete
Excellent fritters, feel like munching some.ReplyDelete
Welcome prya.. all yoursDelete