Indian Independence day special Tiranga Salad
Carrots .... 1
Radish ..... 1
Lettuce half bunch
Mayonnaise.. 2-3 tbsps
Honey .... 1 tbsp
Black pepper .. freshly crushed - 1/4 tsp
Dry herbs ( you can use any one available - oregano, basil, parsley, mint ) .. 1 tsp
Olive oil .. 1 spoon
Salt ... to taste
A slice of cucumber and coriander stems for the chakra.
1. Wash the vegetables well .
2. Peel and grate the carrot and radish.
3. Cut the lettuce into thin strips.
4. Mix the remaining ingredients to make a dressing.
5. Mix a spoonful of dressing in each of them.
6. Arrange them on a platter in the flag colours.
Make a chakra with a thin slice of cucumber and coriander stems.
Since it is the Indian Independence day menu I have made it in the shape of the Indian flag.. You may decorate any way you like.
Wow!! The tricolor salad is just amazing...ReplyDelete
Thanks Ramya .. Jai HindDelete
Super delicious and healthy saladReplyDelete
Thank you VeenaDelete
tri color salad looks fantastic !!ReplyDelete
Thanks for liking ManjulaDelete
A beautiful salad and a lovely tribute. Happy Independence day to you.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much Nayna.. wish you the sameDelete
That looks so yummy..ReplyDelete
Thanks a lot for likingDelete