Try out these delicious double decker sandwich pakoras .. they are going to be a sure hit in the party. Kids will love them too.
Gram flour ........ 1 cup
Baking soda ....... a pinch
Salt to taste
Oil to fry
Bread slices ........ cut into cubes
Mint chutney (see chutneys )
1. Make a smooth batter with gram flour, salt and baking soda, adding water.
2. Cut the bread slices into cubes.
3. Spread the chutney on one piece, place the second one on top of it and spread tomato ketchup.Place the third piece on top.
4. Now dip the entire thing in the batter and deep fry.
5. Cut into two pieces lengthwise.
Serve hot .