I had some left over puff pastry sheets.. made these simple tangy rolls using za'atar spice powder and sliced olives for the stuffing. These easy to make puffs / rolls are good to serve as a cocktail snack in the parties.
Puff Pastry sheets .. as needed
Olives ..... thinly sliced - as needed.
Zaatar spice mix .. You can get it in the Middle Eastern grocery stores or make it at home.
See the Za'atar recipe HERE
1. Cut out the puff pastry sheets into small rectangled pieces.
2. Sprinkle the za'atar spice powder over them.
3. Arrange the olive slices.
4. Roll them and place on a greased baking tray.
5. Bake in the pre-heated oven until crisp. ( about 10 - 12 minutes )
Note: You can even make folded puffs in any shape you like. The baking time will vary accordingly and also depending on the size of the oven.