Jowar ka atta ... 2 cups
Wheat flour .... 2-3 tbsps
Onions ....... 1/2 cup (chopped finely)
Green chillies ... 1-2 ( chopped finely )
Coriander leaves ... handful
Salt .............. to taste
Warm water ..... for kneading
Oil / desi ghee
1. Mix all the ingredients together.
2. Add 1 tbsp of desi ghee or oil.
3. Knead with warm water and set aside.
4. Sprinkle a little flour on the rolling pin and take a big chunk of the dough.
5. Spread it by patting or roll it carefully.
6. Roast it on a griddle / tawa spoong a little ghee or oil until done.
Serve hot with curd , chutney or pickle.
Breakfast Event @ - Cooking 4 all Seasons