Apples - 2
Flour ... 1/2 cup
Brown sugar .. 1/2 cup
Butter .......... 3 - 4 tbsps
Cinnamon .... 1 tbsp
1. Mix together the flour, sugar & butter using a pastry blender until it resembles crumbs.
( I have used organic sugar but brown sugar gives the crust a nice brown colour )
2. Brush the oven proof dish with butter.
3. Slice the apples finely and spread them in a single layer in the dish.
4. Sprinkle the cinnamon on top of them.
5. Spread the mix on top of the slices evenly.
6. Pre-heat the oven and bake it until the crust is crisp. It takes about 22 - 25 minutes.
Note: The time may vary a little depending on the oven and the quantity.