Papads ... as required
Chaat masala powder OR Roasted & crushed cumin powder
Red chili powder (optional)
Lemon juice OR Amchoor powder
Oil .. to fry
1. Fry the papad.
2. Chop the onion very finely.
3. Remove the seeds from the tomato and cut it into small pieces.
4. Cut the green chillies and coriander finely.
5. Just before serving, spread the chopped ingredients on it, sprinkle the masala nad chilli powder.
6. Squeeze a little lime juice or use mango powder instead.
looks soooo tempting n delicious...ReplyDelete
Quick and easy to make snacks. Looks interesting and delicious.ReplyDelete
This is my brother's fav. snack. Everytime we go to a restaurant he will immediately order this as a starter!!ReplyDelete
Looks very colorful!!! :)
Many people love it Priya.. thanksDelete
Thanks a lotDelete
Thanks again for this super quick snack :)ReplyDelete
hehee my kids too order this in restaurant and for me i dont like it much bt i do make for them at timesReplyDelete
Maybe you don't like because of raw onionsDelete
Quick and Tempting snack :) Just thinking about it makes me drool :) Thanks for linking to WTML at my blog !!ReplyDelete
Quick and Tempting.. Thanks for linking with us..ReplyDelete
Thanks Pooja.. my pleasure dearDelete