Apples - 2
Flour ... 1/2 cup
Brown sugar .. 1/2 cup
Butter .......... 3 - 4 tbsps
Cinnamon .... 1 tbsp
1. Mix together the flour, sugar & butter using a pastry blender until it resembles crumbs.
( I have used organic sugar but brown sugar gives the crust a nice brown colour )
2. Brush the oven proof dish with butter.
3. Slice the apples finely and spread them in a single layer in the dish.
4. Sprinkle the cinnamon on top of them.
5. Spread the mix on top of the slices evenly.
6. Pre-heat the oven and bake it until the crust is crisp. It takes about 22 - 25 minutes.
Note: The time may vary a little depending on the oven and the quantity.
Looks delicious shobha.. :)ReplyDelete
Would be great with icecream...ReplyDelete
Yes dear.. it is usually served with ice creamDelete
we can never have enough of this lovely comforting dessert,you version looks addictive :-)ReplyDelete
Thanks for likingDelete
Love apple crumble very much with some scoops of icecream.ReplyDelete
Yes it is usually served with ice creamDelete
yummy treat SobhaReplyDelete
Wow Delicious!! Apple crumble and apple pie are my two favourite desserts. Love them with ice cream.ReplyDelete
Thanks for liking MinaDelete
Lovely crumble. Was thinking of making them for sometime :)ReplyDelete
Do make it :)Delete
not a big fan of this dish, but looks awesomeReplyDelete
yum yum yum ! Love this :)ReplyDelete