Wheat flour ........ 2 tbsps.
Gram flour / besan .. 2 tbsps.
Semolina ................. 1 tbsp.
Green cardamoms.... 4-5
Sugar ......................1/2 - 3/4 cup
Ghee or oil ............... 3-4 tbsp.
Almonds & Pistachios ..... for garnishing
1. Heat ghee /oil in a pan. Add slit cardamoms and the flour, besan and semolina.
2. Keep stirring on low flame until the flour is golden brown in colour and leaves an aroma.
3. Now pour carefully approximately one cup water and keep stirring continuously to avoid lumps
4. Now mix in the sugar well. Continue to stir until the sugar is well blended.( Adjust sugar according to your taste)
5. Garnish with chopped nuts.
Seero sounds yummy!!ReplyDelete
Lovely collection of beautiful dishes u have.Do visit mine when time permits.. http://padhuskitchen.blogspot.com/
Thanks again Padhu...just back from my travels ..will visit soon.Delete
New dish and looks delicious. Thx for linking.ReplyDelete
oh wow droolworthy sheero..Innovative, never used 3 flours together..must try soon :-)ReplyDelete
Thanks for linking it to my event.
Jagruti's Cooking Odyssey
Know Your Flours-Whole Wheat Flour
Must try and let me know if you liked itDelete
perfectly made shobha...ReplyDelete
Thanks for likingDelete
wow that is delicious... so yummy and so tempting... did u add any food color or is it natural color?? Thanks for sending this yummy recipe to my event.. Looking for more yummy recipes...ReplyDelete
Event - Authentic Indian Sweets w giveaway
Event - FR - Eggless Baking - Sweet/Savory
Event - Kid's delight - Sweet Treats
Event - Crazy for Potatoes
Event - CWS - Urad Dal