Sometimes kids avoid eating certain vegetables. The best way is to make a soup with those vegetables for them. This is a very light and healthy soup as it has no butter or cream added to it. Serve it with some fancy dinner rolls or garlic bread and they are happy.
Carrot .... half
Cabbage .. 1 cup
Tomato .... 1
Capsicum / bell pepper .. 1/2 cup ( I have used green & red)
Green beans .. 3-4
Onion ........ 1 small
( you can add as many vegetables as you like and even a few spinach leaves)
Salt .... to taste
Black pepper ... a pinch
Tomato ketchup ... 1 tbsp
1. Peel and cut all the vegetables into pieces.
2. Pressure cook them adding 2 cups of water.
3. Blend the soup in a mixer or using hand blender.
4. Strain it into a pot. Add as much water as you need.
5. Add the salt and the ketchup. Boil it for a few minutes.
Serve with a pinch of black pepper.
Check out the video:
Pin for later
You may also like: