Chinese style noodles are always relished by kids and adults equally. You can make them veg or non veg according to your preference. It makes a complete meal by itself and a bowlful is just enough to satisfy your hunger.
Noodles .. 200 gms
Red / green / yellow capsicums ... 1/2 cup each ( sliced )
Carrot .... half (cut into long and thin strips.
Spring onion ... 1/4 cup
Ginger .... 1 inch piece julienned.
Soy sauce ... 2 tbsps
Chilli sauce .. 1 tbsp
Garlic paste... 1 tbsp
Ajinomotto ... 2 pinches ( optional )
Vinegar .... 1 tbsp
Oil ....... 4 tbsps (preferable sesame seed oil )
1. Wash and cut all the vegetables into long strips.
2. Boil water in a pan. Add salt and 1 tbsp oil. Tip in the noodles and boil them taking care not to make them mushy. Drain and run under the cold water. Set aside.To keep them from sticking you can add a little oil again.
3. In a wok heat the remaining oil and saute the garlic.
4. Add the ginger juliennes and the vegetable strips. Saute for a minute.
5. Now add the sauces, vinegar and spring onion. Add a little salt keeping in mind that the soy sauce also is salty.
6. Stir in the noodles and mix well.
Pin for later
You may also like:
Roti Noodles with Chicken