Recipe source - Foodelicious
Onions ... 1
Potato ... 1
Spinach leaves ... 2-3 cups
Butter ......... 1 tbsp
Oats ....... 2 tbsps
Cumin powder .... 1/2 tsp
Chilli flakes .. a pinch ( optional)
Salt .............. to taste
Black pepper .. freshly crushed as needed.
1. Heat the butter in a pan and saute the onions until translucent.
2. Now tip in the chopped potato pieces and stir fry for a minute.
3 Add salt and enough water and let them simmer for 4-5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile in a pan dry roast the oats until they change colour and leave a nice aroma.
.7. Blend the cooked spinach and potato with a hand blender or mixie.
8. Add water according to the thickness you like and boil it.
7. Sprinkle the roasted oats on the soup in individual bowls just before serving.
This quantity yeilds 2 servings.
heatthier nd lovely color shobhaReplyDelete
That's one wholesome soup. Thanks for trying my recipe and linking it to the event.ReplyDelete
Nice and healthy one Pari.. it's a pleasure making and linkingDelete
Wholesome , hearty and delicious.sO HEALTHY.ReplyDelete
Yes . very healthy soupDelete
This is a very healthy soup recipe. Lovely colour.ReplyDelete
Yes dear .. ThanksDelete
so healthy, lovely green wholesome soup. The bagel too is so tempting.ReplyDelete
This soup looks really very delicious I like the addition of the oats.ReplyDelete
Yes, i love it too.looks attractiveDelete