Carrot .... half
Cabbage .. 1 cup
Tomato .... 1
Capsicum / bell pepper .. 1/2 cup ( I have used green & red)
Green beans .. 3-4
Onion ........ 1 small
( you can add as many vegetables as you like and even a few spinach leaves)
Salt .... to taste
Black pepper ... a pinch
Tomato ketchup ... 1 tbsp
1. Peel and cut all the vegetables into pieces.
2. Pressure cook them adding 2 cups of water.
3. Blend the soup in a mixer or using hand blender.
4. Strain it into a pot. Add as much water as you need.
5. Add the salt and the ketchup. Boil it for a few minutes.
Serve with a pinch of black pepper.