Made some chatpata corn chaat for lunch today.. quite delicious and filling too. I added some boiled potatoes and carrots too. You can add anything you like or available at home and make a light meal.
Corn ... 1 cup (I used canned )
Potato ... 1
Onion ... 1 small
Carrot ... half (about 1/4 cup )
Coriander leaves .. handful
Mint chutney ... 1 tbsp ( See Recipe - HERE )
Sweet tamarind chutney ... 1 tbsp ... ( See Recipe - HERE )
Roasted and crushed cumin seeds .. 1 tsp
Red chilli powder .. 1/2 tsp
Chaat masala ... 1/2 tsp
Salt ... to taste
1. Boil and peel the potato and cut into small pieces.
2. Parboil the carrot and cut it into small pieces. (I keep it half boiled to have it slightly crunchy)
3. Chop the onion and coriander finely.
4. I have used corn from the can. If you are using fresh then boil it and cool before using.
5. Now mix all the ingredients together and serve.
Note: The spice level can be adjusted according to your liking. You can also add finely chopped green chillies and raw mango if it is available.
Corn carrot chat looks too good.. Love the colors..ReplyDelete
Thanks a lot for liking GloriaDelete
Lovely salad ..Just right for a light mealReplyDelete
Yes dear .. perfect one !Delete
lovely corn salad healthyReplyDelete
looks delicious and colorful.. healthy one.ReplyDelete
That bowl of corn chaat is just inviting me, so refreshing.ReplyDelete
Nice colourful and inviting chaat!ReplyDelete
tempting and deliciousReplyDelete
Thank you ShamaDelete
Looks so inviting!ReplyDelete
Thanks a lot dearDelete
Corn chaat salad looks delicious Thanks for sharing with Hearth and Soul blog hop. pinning.ReplyDelete
My pleasure SwathiDelete