Pumpkin ... 200 gms
Onion ...... 1 small
Garlic ..... 2 -3 pods (crushed)
Basil ..... few leaves ( if you don't have fresh basil you can add 1 tsp of any dry herbs)
Salt ..... to taste
Olive oil ... 1 tbsp
Vegetable stock or water
Lemon juice .
Crushed chilli flakes for garnishing.
1. Peel and cut the pumpkin into cubes. ( you can use the pureed pumpkin from the can too)
2. In a pressure cooker, add the oil and saute the garlic and onion to a golden colour.
3. Now tip in the pumpkin pieces and the herbs.
4. Add sufficient water or vegetable stock and cook until done.
5. Blend it with a hand grinder or a mixer. Add the salt and pepper. (and any other seasoning if you like)
6. You can serve with a squeeze of lemon juice and add croutons too if you like.
Sprinkle crushed chilli flakes and serve.
Nice and comfort ! Thanks for sending dear!ReplyDelete
Thanks a lot for likingDelete
Pumpkin soup looks so healthy and yummy.ReplyDelete
Thank you dearDelete
delicious dear...love itReplyDelete
Very comforting soup... Today's post : http://nayanas-kitchen-kreations.blogspot.in/2013/08/carrot-apple-gingerale.htmlReplyDelete
Super comfort soup..easy and quick to make..love it.ReplyDelete
Love pumpkin:) Never had soup:) Will try this recipe. Thanks for sharing :)ReplyDelete
appetizing and healthy soup...ReplyDelete
Thanks a lotDelete
lovely color, healthy,comforting and delicious...will warm up in the chilliest of the days :-)ReplyDelete
simple and healthy soup..Did you the red pumpkin?ReplyDelete
Thanks mam to link this healthy soup to my event...ReplyDelete
i have also one event ongoing please you can also link your recipes at there...
Ongoing Event:Cooking With Love - Sister
looking forward to more recipes ...
My kind of soup,filling and comforting.ReplyDelete
The soup looks very inviting.Never tried anything with pumpkin.ReplyDelete
Must try this oneDelete
dh loves soups n this luks really yummy n hot.ReplyDelete
You will make it for him
Super Yummy !!!ReplyDelete