Cooked rice ... 2 cups
Eggs ........ 2-3
Garlic paste .. 1 tsp
Spring onions .. 2-3 bulbs
Salt ......... to taste
Oil ....... 2 tbsps
1. Boil the rice adding salt. Cook to a grainy consistency.Drain and set aside.
2. Scramble the eggs with a little salt and set aside.
3. Cut the onion bulbs finely. Keep the leaves for garnishing. You may add them to the rice as well.
4.In a pan heat oil and fry the garlic to a light brown colour.
5. Tip in the onions and saute until translucent.
6. Stir in the rice and toss everything together. Garnish with spring onion leaves.