This is an Indian version of fried rice. I love simple one pot meals and like to try out different variations each time and this one with corn and methi really tasted yummy. You can even use your left over rice to make this.
Cooked rice .... 2 cups
Corn kernels ... 1/2 cup (boiled) I used the canned ones.
Methi leaves .. 1/4 cup
Spinach leaves ... few (optional)
Garlic paste .... 1 tsp
Green chillies .. 1-2 slit
Salt ........ to taste
Oil .... 2 tbsps
1. Wash and cook the rice adding salt. Set aside.
2. In a pan heat oil and saute the garlic.
3. Tip in the washed and chopped greens and chillies.Saute until they are cooked.
4. Add the boiled corn kernels and stir in the boiled rice.
5. Mix everything well and serve it hot.
corn and rice both my favorite ,,yummmReplyDelete
Mine too.. thanksDelete
Simple recipe and looks so inviting..ReplyDelete
Yes dear.. lovely one pot mealDelete
Delicious healthy riceReplyDelete
Yummy....my son's favourite ☺ReplyDelete
Do make it for him.. thanksDelete
quick lunch box one,yummyReplyDelete
Yes Julie.. perfect !Delete
Any dish with corn , I liked more, Healthy riceReplyDelete
Hmmmm.. same here Jaleela :)Delete
Flavourful and healthy rice.ReplyDelete
Yes Nithya.. thanksDelete
Love this combo always!! reminded me of making it again :DReplyDelete