This is an Indian version of fried rice. I love simple one pot meals and like to try out different variations each time and this one with corn and methi really tasted yummy. You can even use your left over rice to make this.
Cooked rice .... 2 cups
Corn kernels ... 1/2 cup (boiled) I used the canned ones.
Methi leaves .. 1/4 cup
Spinach leaves ... few (optional)
Garlic paste .... 1 tsp
Green chillies .. 1-2 slit
Salt ........ to taste
Oil .... 2 tbsps
1. Wash and cook the rice adding salt. Set aside.
2. In a pan heat oil and saute the garlic.
3. Tip in the washed and chopped greens and chillies.Saute until they are cooked.
4. Add the boiled corn kernels and stir in the boiled rice.
5. Mix everything well and serve it hot.