Recipe source - Foodelicious
Onion ... 1
Tomatoes .. 2
Curry leaves .. few
Dry red chillies .. 4-5 ( as per your taste)
Turmeric powder ...1/4 tsp
Salt ... to taste
Oil .... 2 - 3 tbsps
Mustard seeds .. 1 tsp
Asafoetida .... a pinch
Urad dal .... 1/2 tsp
Oil .... 1 tbsp
1. Heat oil in a pan and add the dry red chillies.
2. Now add the sliced onion and saute until translucent.
3. Tip in the chopped tomatoes, curry leaves, turmeric powder and salt.
4. Stir and simmer until the tomatoes are cooked.
5. Let it cool. Now grind it in the mixie.
6. Heat the oil for tempering and add the ingredients.
7. When they crackle, mix the tempering to the chutney.
See the recipe video
This looks easy to make but so delicious. Love the vibrant colour.ReplyDelete
I can have this with pretty much everything!!! Lovely it looks and your recipe is quite easy to follow too... :)ReplyDelete
Yes Shruti .. can serve with any snackDelete
This is my favourite and I'm glad that you liked it. Thanks for linking it to my event.ReplyDelete
Tasty chutney, I add a few coriander leaves too, goes well with anything and everything.ReplyDelete
Ok .. I don't add them in red coloured chutneysDelete
This is delicious Shobha ji!ReplyDelete
wow this looks so so goodReplyDelete