Whole wheat flour ... 1 cup
Gram flour or Soya flour .. 1/4 cup
Flax seed powder ....... 2 tbsps
Salt ............. 1/2 tsp
Oil ... 1 tbsp
Ghee / clarified butter .. to apply on rotis
1. Mix all the ingredients together
2. Knead to make a soft dough using water or milk. Apply oil and rest the dough for 10 minutes.
3. Divide into small balls and roll them into rotis.
4. Make them on the tawa / griddle like normal rotis.
5. You may also puff it on the gas flame when the roti is half done using tongs .Apply ghee and serve hot as these might become a little dry if you keep them longer.