A simple chicken snack and everyone's favourite..
Chicken drumsticks ... 3-4 or as needed
Hung curd or lemon juice ...2 tbsps
Garlic paste .... 1 tbsp
Ginger paste ... 1 tsp
Garam masala .. 1 tsp
Red chilli powder .. 1/2 tsp
Kesari colour .... small pinch (optional)
Gram flour / besan ... 1 tbsp
Salt ..... as needed
Chaat masala .. to sprinkle before serving.
Oil ... 1 tbsp
1. Clean the chicken drumsticks.
2. Marinate them with all the ingredients mentioned in the list except chaat masala. Keep them for few hours.
3. Place them in a baking tray lined with a foil paper.
4. Bake at 250 degrees C for 40 - 45 minutes turning them once.
5. Sprinkle a little chaat masala on them once they are done.
6. Wrap a piece of foil paper on the bone before serving.
7. Serve with onion slices and lemon wedges.