A simple chicken snack and everyone's favourite..
Chicken drumsticks ... 3-4 or as needed
Hung curd or lemon juice ...2 tbsps
Garlic paste .... 1 tbsp
Ginger paste ... 1 tsp
Garam masala .. 1 tsp
Red chilli powder .. 1/2 tsp
Kesari colour .... small pinch (optional)
Gram flour / besan ... 1 tbsp
Salt ..... as needed
Chaat masala .. to sprinkle before serving.
Oil ... 1 tbsp
1. Clean the chicken drumsticks.
2. Marinate them with all the ingredients mentioned in the list except chaat masala. Keep them for few hours.
3. Place them in a baking tray lined with a foil paper.
4. Bake at 250 degrees C for 40 - 45 minutes turning them once.
5. Sprinkle a little chaat masala on them once they are done.
6. Wrap a piece of foil paper on the bone before serving.
7. Serve with onion slices and lemon wedges.
mouthwatering tangdi kebab....drooling hereReplyDelete
Thanks for liking GloriaDelete
lovely drum sticks dearReplyDelete
Wow the chicken looks yummy.ReplyDelete
Wow tempting & yummy.ReplyDelete
loved the pot and the kebab..feeling hungry :)ReplyDelete
Thanks Julie.. I got them from PeruDelete
wow tempting chicken drumsticks .THanks for linking it to "first anniversary giveaway"ReplyDelete