Here is another popular Brazilian snack made with crab meat. Delicious one !
Crab meat .. 150 gms
Onion ........ 1 (finely chopped)
Garlic ........ 1 tsp (crushed)
Tomato puree ... 1 tbsp
Chilli flakes ..... 1/4 tsp OR few drops of tabasco
Cumin powder .... 1/2 tsp
Vinegar or lemon juice .. to taste
Olive oil .. 1-2 tbsps
Cheese ... for topping (as needed)
Salt .. to taste
Crab shells ( we get them in the sea food stores)
1. Wash the crab meat using a strainer.
2. In a pan heat oil and saute the garlic and onion until translucent.
3. Tip in the crab meat and stir-fry for a minute.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients except cheese.
5. Fill the meat in the crab shells and top it with grated cheese.
6. Bake in the pre-heated oven until the cheese melts.
Pin for later
You may also like:
Acaraje / Brazilian Black Eyed Bean Fritters
Bolinhos deSiri / Crab Meat Balls