These make a very good appetizer...
Shiitake mushrooms ..... 8-10
Mozarella cheese ....... 1/4 cup
Oregano ............... 1 tbsp
Olive oil ............. 1 tbsp
Tomatoes ... 1 - 2
Garlic ......... 1 tsp
Chilli sauce .. 1 tbsp
Tomato ketchup .. 1 tsp
Oregano ... 1 tsp
Salt ........... to taste
Olive oil .... 1 tbsp
2. Add the blanched and chopped tomatoes and simmer to cook.
3.Add the sauces and tempering. Set aside to cool.
To Grill the Mushrooms:
1. Wash the mushrooms and remove the stems. Sprinkle salt.
2. In a frying pan pour 1 tbsp olive oil and place the mushrooms for sauteing. Turn them and simmer until they get half cooked and the colour is light brown.
3. Remove from the pan and line them in a greased baking tray.
4. Spoon a little sauce and cheese on them. Sprinkle dried oregano.
5. Place them in a pre-heated oven for 4-5 minutes, until the cheese melts. If you have a grill place the tray under the grill to get a light brown crust on top.
Serve hot .
very nice ShobhaReplyDelete
Now thinking where to get the Shiaki :-(
I used to get them in Hypercity and Juhu market in Mumbai.. these days they are available in India
Wow want to finish the whole plate... Just love themReplyDelete
All yours Akila.. :)Delete
Yummy snacks with mushrooms. Lovely and healthy.ReplyDelete
Wow ! Its a new one to me... Looks inviting...ReplyDelete
New to me... healthy dish Shobha :-)ReplyDelete
This looks so yum,healthy and yummy,thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
Shobha, looks so inviting and delicious!ReplyDelete
Looks like a perfect appetizer! Nice presentation!ReplyDelete
Cheesy and perfect party snackReplyDelete
Come participate and win healthy Hudson canola oil hampers
looks very healthy n delicious!!ReplyDelete
Please pass me that plate,love to finish it,thanks for sending.ReplyDelete
Most welcome to have them all PriyaDelete
wow sculp,i loved it!!!ReplyDelete
Thanks for linking with my event “Foodabulous Fest –April Month Series”
wow ..too goodReplyDelete
Nice and interesting appetizer..ReplyDelete
Thanks for likingDelete
Love this delicious appetizer, thanks for sharing with Hearth and Soul blog hop.ReplyDelete
Nice appetizer! thnx for linking it upReplyDelete
Thanks Sumee.. pleasure is mineDelete