Quinoa flour ... 1/4 cup
Cardamoms .... 2-3 crushed
Ghee or Oil .... 3-4 tbsps
Sugar ............. 5-6 tbsps (adjust according to your taste)
Almonds ... for garnishing
1. In a pan heat the ghee or oil.
2. Add the crushed cardamoms and quinoa flour.
3. Keep stirring until the colour becomes brown.
4. Add water ( three fourth of a cup) .continue stirring.
5. Now add the sugar and simmer. Keep stirring until the sugar melts and the consistency is thick.
6. Garnish with almonds or pistachios.
Pin for later
More Quinoa Recipes:
Quinoa Moong Dal Khichdi