Made these cutlets using the left over raw banana stir fry that I made yesterday. I just mashed it well, added boiled potato and some spices. They turned out awesome. If you don't have left over poriyal you can make it by boiling the raw banana pieces after peeling them and follow the same procedure.
Banana stir-fry .. 2 cups
Potato ...... 1 medium
Bread crumbs .... 1 tbsp
Chopped green chillies .. 1
Garam masala .. 1 tsp
Anardana powder .. 1/2 tsp ( you may replace this with amchoor powder)
Coriander leaves .. handful (finely chopped)
Salt ... to taste
Red chilli powder .. 1/4 tsp ( or as per your taste)
Oil ... to fry
1. Mash the cooked banana pieces well.
2. Boil the potato. Mash it and add.
3. Mix the bread crumbs, green chillies, coriander leaves, anardana powder, red chilli powder and salt.
4. Shape into round or oval cutlets.
5. Fry them and serve hot with any chutney or sauce.