This is such a refreshing non alcoholic drink and simple to make.It has strawberries, mint, The authentic Mojito is a Cocktail made with mint, sugar, lime, rum and soda..
Strawberries ... 10 - 12 ( or as needed)
Mint leaves ... few ( 8-10)
Lemon juice ... 2 tbsps
Sugar .............. 2 tbsps
Soda / sparkling water .. 1 bottle
Ice cubes .. to serve( I put some sliced strawberries and set the cubes )
Fresh strawberries and lemon wedges for garnishing.
1. Take about 6-7 chopped strawberries and some torn mint leaves.
2. Put them in a flat bottomed glass and crush them with a wooden spoon.
3. Add the sugar and lemon juice and crush again until well blended.
4. Leave it covered in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
5. Just before serving, spoon the crushed mixture into tall glasses.
6. Put the strawberry ice cubes and pour the chilled soda on it.
7. Mix well and garnish the glass rim with a lemon wedge and a strawberry.
Serve chilled immediately.
Yield - 2 glasses.
For variation you can try out with other fruits like pineapple and blue berries.
Recipe Courtesy - EZ CookBook
very very refreshing and yummy mojito !! all the best dear :)ReplyDelete
This looks so refreshing. I like the fact that's its non alcoholic.Perfect to serve at barbecues.ReplyDelete
Thanks Nayna.. must try it in summerDelete
Now i miss my strawberries here, just finished them as salad rite now for dinner. Mojito looks simply out of the world.ReplyDelete
never mind.. you can try this next time when you buy themDelete
Excellent Shobha :). This looks so cooling and refreshing!ReplyDelete
So cool and refreshing.ReplyDelete
such a refreshing drink. I could do with some to cool off in this heat here.ReplyDelete
Yes.. a perfect one for summerDelete
welcoming drink and love those strawberry loaded vehicleReplyDelete
Such a refreshing cocktail and it looks so pretty too! I like how you used strawberry ice cubes, Shobha!ReplyDelete
Thanks dear .Delete
I love the idea of the strawberry ice cubes. What a cool idea!ReplyDelete
Thank you Mireille.Delete