Green Masala .. 1 cup - see recipe HERE
Bread slices .... 3
Coriander powder .. 1/4 tsp
Cumin powder ...... 1/4 tsp
Turmeric powder .. 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder .. 1/4 tsp ( optional)
Salt ... to taste
1. In a pan heat little oil and saute the green masala for a minute or two.
2. Add the salt and the spice powders. Mix well.
3. Spread the prepared green masala in between the bread slices and a little on top and bottom to cover them.
4. In a flat pan spread a little oil and put the bread slices, one on top of the other making a sandwich of 3 slices.
5. Toast it on a low flame, pressing with a spatula .Cut it and serve immediately.
You can also make it with broken bread slices like upma.
Looks spicy & tasty!! Interesting recipe too!ReplyDelete
delicious to snack for anytime looks wonderfulReplyDelete
very tempting n healthy..;)ReplyDelete
Looks so good and very tasty!ReplyDelete
wow...yummy and tasty...Thanx for sending to my event dear...:)ReplyDelete
Flavorful greeny and yummy sandwich. Thanks for linking my event.ReplyDelete
My Monthly Event - Spotlight : "Lunchbox Ideas".
Yes.. it is yummy.. thank uDelete
This is totally different, love this spicy toast.ReplyDelete
Flavorful sandwich. Thanks for linking my event.ReplyDelete
My Monthly Event - Spotlight : "Healthy Breakfast Ideas".
Okay this looks like my kinda of food I may just make this for lunch tomorrow.ReplyDelete
Sure.. you will enjoy it so muchDelete
Yummy and super tempting one !! Thanks for linking to the event !! Appreciate It :)ReplyDelete
Ongoing event CC:Spring Seasonal Food