Try out these easy to make fish cutlets. Select any fish with center bone. You can shape them any way you like ... round, oval, or even like koftas or long rolls.
Fish - 250 gms
Corn flour - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Onion finely cut - 2 tbsp
Green chillies finely cut - 1 tbsp
Coriander Leaves - 1 tbsp
Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Coriander Powder - 2 tsp
Garam Masala - 2-3 tsp
Amchoor powder .. 1/2 tsp
Bread crumbs .... 2 tbsps
Oil ... to fry
1. Boil the fish in a little water with salt for about 10 minutes.
2. Remove from water and allow the slices to cool.
3. Remove all the bones from the fish and mash the flesh.
4. Add salt, flour, garam masala, red chilli pdr, coriander powder, onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, amchoor powder and knead well so that all the ingredients mix evenly.
5. Make small lemon sized balls and flatten them slightly.
6. Deep fry on medium flame until golden brown and serve hot with sauce / chutney of your choice.
Wow what a yummy cutlet dear... thanks a lot for sending to my event....ReplyDelete
My pleasure AkilaDelete
Looks lovely and spicy:)ReplyDelete
This would make a perfect starter for any meal. I wonder what you can replace the fish with for a veggie version.ReplyDelete
Definitely Nayna.. use paneer/ tofu/ yam .. anythingDelete
hubby is asking can any fish be used for this preparation? He wants to try and make this!!!ReplyDelete
Yes Mayuri, you can use any kind of fish preferably with center bone. Makes your work easy.Delete
I love anything with Fish... This cutlet can be used as starter for any meal..ReplyDelete
Yes and if you wish to make a curry shape them into roundels.Delete
My all time favorite..yours one looks yummy :) Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
Thanks for liking :)Delete
This dish is great for anytime snack and would be hit if you serve in a party as a starter.ReplyDelete