Easy coconut sweet that can be made in 20 minutes. You can make any shape you like. I made it heart shaped for Valentine Day.
Dry dessicated coconut ... 2 cups (plus 1/4 cup for coating )
Milk powder ................... 2 tbsps
Condensed milk ............ 1/2 can (about 100 gms )
Milk or water.................. 2 tbsps
Ghee / clarified butter ... 2 tbsps
Cardamom powder ....... 1/8 tsp
1. In a thick bottomed pan heat the ghee.
2. Add coconut and saute on low flame for 4-5 minutes.
3. Mix the milk powder and condensed milk and keep stirring continuously on low flame.
4. Add 2 tbsps of milk and continue to stir until it leaves the sides. (5-7 mins )
4. Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
5. Shape the mixture into hearts using heart shaped cookie cutter.
6. Coat them with dessicated coconut.
This quantity makes about 15 - 18 pieces depending on the size of the cutter / mould.
Love the coconut burfi's...as hearts they are so attractive and tempting!ReplyDelete
Thanks a lot for liking themDelete
Wow ! Super delicious !ReplyDelete
these coconut burfis look so invitng..loved the way you shaped itReplyDelete
It is really inviting dear..ReplyDelete
HAppy to follow you
Please link this recipe to my event
Will link it dear