Try out this crispy apple salad with citrus dressing. You will surely love it.
Apples .... 2
Tangerines ... 3
Celery ........ 1 stick
Sour cream .... 2 tbsps
Mayonnaise .... 2 tbsps
Honey ............ 1 tbsp (you can also use 1 tsp sugar instead )
Salt .......... 2 pinches
1. Extract juice from 2 tangerines and peel the remaining one and keep the pulp aside.
2. Cut the apples into small bite size pieces. Soak them in the tangerine juice.
3. Wash and cut the celery into thin slices. (you may skip the celery if you don't have )
4. Mix all the other ingredients together to make the dressing.
5. Remove the apple pieces from the juice into a bowl.
6. Stir in the dressing and add the diced celery and tangerine pieces.