Green peas .. 1 can / tetra pack
Grated onion ... 2 tbsps (optional)
Garlic paste ... 1 tsp
Tomato puree .. 2 tbsps
Mustard seeds ... 1 tsp
Turmeric powder .. 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder ... 1/4 tsp (add more if you like it spicier)
Coriander powder ... 1 tsp
Cumin powder .... 1/2 tsp
Salt ..... to taste
Coriander leaves .. to garnish
Oil .... 2 tbsps
1. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When they crackle add the onion paste and saute.
2. When the colour of the onion changes add the garlic paste.
3. Now add the tomato puree and all the spice powders and salt.
4. Drain out the water from the green peas and stir into the prepared masala.
5. You can keep it dry or add half a cup of water for a little gravy if you prefer.
Simple delish curryReplyDelete
yummy peas sabjiReplyDelete
Yummy. ..I love this....its perfect for lunch box...ReplyDelete
Matar sabzi looks tempting..Nice side dish with chapatiReplyDelete
Yes dear .. thanksDelete
apt one for phulkasReplyDelete
Simple and yet delicious one Shobhaji...love it...ReplyDelete
that looks really yummy dearReplyDelete
Simple and delicious Shobha ji. I will keep it mind when I want to make quick veggies for chapathi.ReplyDelete
BTW, you have mentioned garlic paste in ingredients and in the directions , mentioned as ginger paste.
Thanks Sandhya.. It was a mistake I have edited it now.Delete
Sabzi looks inviting..ReplyDelete
simple n yummy side dish for rotisReplyDelete
Delicious ! Love to taste this with sambhar rice !ReplyDelete
healthy one..hope it's a great combination of chappathi..will try!ReplyDelete
Tasty n healthyReplyDelete
Luks very simple n easy to make...ReplyDelete
Looks Yummy and delicious!ReplyDelete